Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Enjoying the Summer vacations everyone? We have decided to homeschool all year around, but with a little slower pace on the Summer months. So things have been slow but interesting, especially with a "field trip" to Alaska... :)

But today I am sharing this great link to a wonderful website which helps complement out history curriculum. We are using "Story of the World" and many history books and living books, but sometimes pictures (and videos and interactive content) really say more than many many words :) Being able to explore the Big Pyramid with real pictures was a very interesting experience.





Hope you enjoy! I have to say that being a history buff myself, I never get tired of the subject, but I feel sometimes short videos like this help children to have a better idea of what we are talking about.


No comments:

Post a Comment